Here are some useful links for living or visiting Yellow Springs:
- Village of Yellow Springs Government & Services – All things related to governance of the village and services like police, fire, and utilities.
- YS Chamber of Commerce – The Chamber has the heartbeat of business in the Village.
- Yellow Springs News – Keeping Villagers informed for over a century.
- Antioch College – Breaking barriers in higher education and society for decades.
- Glen Helen – A beautiful nature preserve set between Yellow Springs and John Bryan State Park.
- YS Schools – Your one-stop shop for the local public school system.
- AME Church – 411 S High St
- Assembly of God – 324 E Dayton Yellow Springs Rd
- Presbyterian Church – 314 Xenia Ave
- Pleasant Grove Church – 491 W Hyde Rd
- St Paul’s Parrish – 308 Phillips St
- United Methodist Church – 202 S Winter St
- Unitarian Church – 2884 US Route 68 N
- Antioch Gate – An 1870’s home to the postmaster restored and ready for your stay.
- Arthur Morgan House – Former home to Arthur & Lucy Morgan, located in the heart of downtown.
- Clifton Garden Cabin – Located in Clifton, the nearest neighbor to Yellow Springs.
- Grinnell Mill Bed & Breakfast – An historic restoration of the 1811 mill located near the south Glen.
- Jail House Suites – Close to downtown, the former jail from 1878 to 1929.
- Mills Park Hotel – The largest and newest lodging in the village, a recreation of the original Mills Mansion.
- Springs Motel – Provides a retro motel experience right on the edge of town.
- Yellow Springs Country Bed & Breakfast – An historic 1820’s home restored and ready for your stay.
- Aahar Indian – Indian Cuisine
- Aleta’s Cafe – Fusion Choices
- Bentino’s Pizza – Pizza & Calzones
- Clifton Mill – Breakfast and Brunch
- Current Cuisine Deli – International Fare
- Dona Margarota’s – Mexican Cuisine
- Ellie’s – Modern American
- Ha Ha Pizza – Pizza & Calzones
- Lucky Dragon – Chinese Cuisine
- Peach’s Grill – Pub Grub
- Ye Olde Trail Tavern – Pub Grub
- Williams Eatery – American & Peruvian Cuisine
- Winds Cafe – Farm to Table Fresh – rotating menu
Coffee / Cafe
- Dino’s Cafe – Espresso & Coffee
- Emporium / Underdog Cafe – Espresso & Coffee, Beer & Wine
- Spirited Goat – Espresso & Coffee
- Ellies – Bar & Restaurant
- Gulch – Bar
- Peaches – Bar & Restaurant
- Tavern – Bar & Restaurant
- Winds – Bar & Restaurant
- Asanda Imports – Unique items from Bali.
- Atomic Fox – Antiques & Collectables.
- Basho Apparel – Local merchandise and eco-friendly screen printing.
- Dark Star Books – Books & Comics.
- Design Sleep – European sleep solutions.
- Epic Books – New & used books with a spiritual specialty.
- Glen Garden Gifts – Village florist.
- Heaven on Earth Emporium – Vintage apparel and jewelry.
- House of Ravenwood – Metaphysical rock shoppe.
- IONA Boutique – Vintage retro rock & punk clothing.
- Julie Etta’s Trunk – Natural fiber women’s apparel.
- Kismet – Women’s boutique.
- Mr. Fub’s Party – Village toy and fun shop.
- Ohio Antique Trading Supply – Repurposed vintage goods for the modern home.
- Ohio Silver – Handcrafted jewelry.
- Pangea Trading Company – Unique gifts from around the world.
- Sam & Eddie’s Open Books – Unique bookshop focused on self-help and spirituality.
- Smoking Octopus – Village smoke shop.
- Tibet Bazaar – Imported clothing and accessories.
- Tom’s Market – Village food market.
- Town Drug – Village drug store.
- Unfinished Creations – Village art supply shop.
- Urban Baby Bonnet – Baby apparel.
- Urban Gypsy – Clothing & accessories.
- Urban Handmade – Cottage industry local goods.
- Village Artisans – Artist co-operative.
- Village Cyclery – Village bike shop.
- Wildflower Boutique – West coast women’s wear.
- Yellow Springs Hardware – Village hardware store.
- Yellow Springs Pottery – Artist co-operative focusing on pottery.